The Moore Law Firm, PC
Theresa M. Moore has provided her clients trusted legal representation at trial and on appeal for 32 years.
The Moore Law Firm, PC helps solve problems and disputes arising in estate, trust and probate matters, including estate administration.
Common issues in probate litigation:
- Will contests
- Capacity & undue influence issues
- Rights of surviving spouses & heirs
- Common law spouse status
- Trust Administration
- Trust Communication
- Management and distribution of assets
- Trust Accounting
- Creditors’ claims in probate, against trusts, against conservatorship estates
- Defense of fiduciaries (personal representatives, trustees, guardians, conservators, agents under medical and general powers of attorney)
- Construing trusts and wills
When you need experienced, professional and personal service from your lawyer, contact me.
If you need attorneys to assist with probate litigation, The Moore Law Firm, PC can help.
Call (303) 351-5626 for an initial consultation or contact us through our Web site.